FRM Code of Conduct
FRM Code of Conduct
Students attending training courses with Farrow Risk Management will,
• Agree to take responsibility for their own learning and work in partnership with the training staff to become self reliant and independent learners.
• Not to hinder the studies of other students and pursue their studies diligently, contributing effectively to the course on which they are enrolled.
• Attend all classes and learning events associated with the course, subject to absence for medical or other agreed reasons.
• Remain aware of the information provided for the course and know where to look for reference to detailed information and guidance, whether electronic or paper based.
• Complete and submit by the required deadlines any work to be assessed as part of the course.
• Respond to requests by Farrow Risk Management to provide student feedback about learning and other experiences whilst on course.
• Take reasonable care to ensure that the personal details held by Farrow Risk Management, including current address, next of kin and personal email address, are accurate and updated as soon as they change.
• Conduct all course activity in a legal manner and avoid offensive or inappropriate language or behaviour in the classroom that could impact on any other student or staff member.
• Dress in an appropriate manner and relevant the specific course upon which the student is enrolled.
Farrow Risk Management will agree to,
• Provide you with the tuition and learning support associated with the course with reasonable care and skill.
• Make reasonable efforts to deliver the course as described in the relevant course prospectus.
• Inform you as soon as possible if we need to alter anything related to the course such as a change in timetabling, location, assessment or schedule.
• Provide clear information about the course and our expectations of what you need to achieve to complete the course successfully.
• Return marked work in a timely manner and by the deadlines stated by us.
• Encourage a responsible learning environment in the subject in which, as a student, you are enrolled.
• Endeavor to fully support you academically.
• Take reasonable care to keep your personal details secure at all times.
• Act in a non-discriminatory way and to comply with statutory legislation in relation to equal opportunities, disability, gender, age, race and religion.
It is expected that trainers and delegates will comply with all of the policies and procedures of Farrow Risk Management Ltd and the respective Training Venue. Details of policies and procedures will be made available to your during induction at the start of the workshop.
The need to safeguard and protect the most vulnerable people in our society is becoming an ever-increasing social concern. As a result, the Government has issued guidance for consultation recommending licensing authorities make safeguarding, child sexual abuse and...
Farrow Risk Management Ltd is delighted it has now been providing training services to a number of NHS establisments for the last seven years years and we know that these trusts pride themselves on ensuring a high quality of service. FRM Ltd is delivering a range of...
Farrow Risk Management was approached by a large security company to provide a specialist seminar in physical restraint techniques. Although the staff attending had all attended formal instruction in physical intervention the company felt that current training...
Most large estates employ a team of workers that ensure the smooth running of the estate, management of onsite business and if required childcare provision. Personnel include ground staff, household staff, maintenance staff, chauffeurs and nannies. Farrow Risk...
Farrow Risk Management recently conducted a series of staff training sessions at local Doctor’s Practices. The training followed up on a request made by practice managers in relation to staff concerns over workplace violence. FRM provide a bespoke training programme...
As part of the ongoing training that FRM Ltd provides to the QA Hospital in Portsmouth we produced a bespoke training package that provided the security staff with both a national qualification and a customised handcuff award. Although not formally required to do the...
The world tour began in April 2017 with two sell-out shows at the iconic Sydney Opera House and concluded in Sao Paulo, Brazil on 30th September 2018. The tour covered headline shows at stadiums, arenas and festivals over eighteen-month period and encompassed;· 82...
A person’s right to express their opinion and attend mass gatherings and protest is enshrined within the Human Rights Act (Articles 10 & 11). However, these rights come with caveats, for example any protest or gathering must be peaceful, opinions must not incite...
Over recent years London libraries have witnessed an increase in disruptive behaviour and aggression towards staff in the workplace. In 2017 management at the libraries entered into consultation with Farrow Risk Management to discuss designing and implementing a...
2017 witnessed Farrow Risk Management delivering a range of specialist security training to several major UK hospitals. The training ranged from control and restraint through to regulated CCTV and Security Officer courses. The control and restraint training has been...